- Top mount shelf is great for holding your phone or iPad while charging, or any small items that you want to keep off of the counter. The shelf size Length 7.86閳?(19.96cm) x Width 3.36閳?(8.50cm)
- 3 USB charging ports can provide up to 5V/2.4A per port, and 3.4A in total. Smart IC recoginzes your device to provide the best charging speed
- 8 electrical outlets including 3+3 side plug sockets provide 15A/125V/1875W output. The arrangement of the outlets allows you to plug in more devices than a regular receptacle
- 1020 Joule surge suppression rating provides extra protection for your connected devices from power surge
- Fire resistant housing. Mounting screw included
Details: Specification: AC outlet extender rating: 15A/125V/1875W USB rating: 5V/3.4A/17W Material: ABS fireproof UL94V0 Surge suppression rating: 1020Joule Safety test by SGS complying with UL498A, UL1310, UL1449, FCC, Pro65 Surge Protector built-in shelf instructions: 1. Plug the surge protector into a standard receptacle outlet. The mounting screw can be used for a deplex receptacle. 2. Make sure the charging device is turned off before plugging into the surge protected outlets. Do not use extension cords to connect equipment to the surge protector. 3. Hold the surge protector firmly against the wall when removing plugs to prevent it from pilling loose. 4. Spare screws or extra sticker can be used to enhance the mounted shelf. Package include: 1 x Wall outlet surge protector with shelf 1 x User manual 1 x Mounting screw
Parcel Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 2.8(inches)
We now offer a FREE SHIPPING service for all over $29.99 orders!
Processing time usually takes between 1-3 business days. The total shipping time will take around 7 business days.
Please contact us if your items are not received after 1-2 weeks.
Please expect a slightly slower than the usual shipping time. Hope you could understand that.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.